The Crighton Ridge Homeowners Association (HOA) and its Board of Directors have elected to work with a new management company: Investment Management Company (IMC). IMC has been serving Montgomery County for over 25 years, providing services to numerous HOA and POA's.
IMC serves as a point of contact for community issues but does not make decisions for the community. That right is reserved for the members of the Crighton Ridge HOA and its Board of Directors. The management company...
- serves as a central location for those who wish to contact or do business with the Crighton Ridge HOA;
- remains constant through changes in the membership of the HOA;
- retains copies of records and other materials for the HOA;
- pays bills, contracts for services, receives payments, manages finances, prepares an annual budget, receives and directs correspondence as needed;
- conducts periodic deed restriction inspections; and
- a representative is present at all Board and Annual Meetings.
IMC surveys the community each month for residents who might be in violation of deed restrictions either knowingly or unknowingly and to also acknowledge those residents who take outstanding care of their property. Examples of some of the most common violations include, but are not limited to, as stated in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Crighton Ridge (DCCR) “Other than during the day of trash pick-up, no trash cans or garbage cans shall at any time or times be permitted to remain on the street or in front of the lots forward of the building line so that same may be seen by a person using the street in the Property”; inoperative vehicles, boats or vans in drive or along street for extraordinarily long periods, unkempt yards, etc. Refer to the Deed Restrictions for more complete information.
Residents should contact the management company for the following:
• Lights at entrances and/or parks not working properly
• Common area sprinklers (i.e. at the entrances or in the parks) not working properly
• Damage to common area structures (i.e. playground equipment or landscaping)
• Damage to common area fences
• To request or file an application with ARC for improvements.
• For questions about:
- Assessments (homeowner dues) which provide for the maintenance of the private parks, common areas, insurance and some necessary fees
- Billing due date (January 1) or late date (February 1)
- Deed restriction violations
3500 West Davis, Ste 190
Conroe, TX 77304